How to Get Google AdSense Approval for your New Blog
How to Get Google AdSense Approval for your New Blog
Getting Google AdSense approval can be a bit difficult if you do not know what to do to get your approval. This is more so difficult for Beginners who are just starting up their blog.
If you are a frequent reader of mine, you know I have spoken about monetizing your Blog and how to start your Blog with the Best Hosting Services out here. If not please be sure to check out my articles on the same.
When I first started my Blog, I had a clear vision of what I wanted. I love writing and sharing my thoughts with the world. My Blog helps me do exactly that. Connect with my readers, share an idea or two, and help all my beginners out here who share the same aspirations as I do.As I have said repeatedly, starting a blog is the easiest task, but building your Blog is where the work begins. So many things to learn and goals to achieve and so on.
Just like you, I thought I would start my Blog, put my love for writing into use and while at it, and earn an extra dollar of the side. What I did not know is that, monetizing a blog is easy yes but getting your monetization methods work is difficult. In case you do not know how you can monetize your Blog for beginners, check out my Article on the same.
I spoke about Affiliate Marketing, creating an E-book or an E-course, letting your readers subscribe to your Blog at a small fee to support your Blog and through AdSense. I always heard about monetizing A blog or a YouTube Channel through Google AdSense and thought “Oh that must be very easy, everyone is doing it! “ That is where we all go wrong. Yes, it might be easy but you have to follow certain guidelines and rules to get Google AdSense approval for your Blog. This might takes months if you are not doing it right or it actually might take few days to few weeks.
If you have just started your Blog and you are wondering how you will get Google AdSense approval for your Blog, I am here to help you get your Blog Approved in less than few days. If you want to know how, please keep reading!
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows ads to run on your Blog. By running those ads on your Blog, you get to earn some money. In short, you use google AdSense on your Blog to make money.
Please note that Google AdSense Program is not a get rich quick scheme. You will only be paid if your readers click on those ads. Not all your readers are going to click on the Ads. This can be a slow process but well, just trust the process, work no your blog’s traffic and content and with time you will get there, where you want to get.
Why you should consider Google AdSense for your Blog
- Most Advertisers use this program
AdSense happens to be one of the biggest platforms for any business that wishes to advertise on the web. This is an easy way to tap into a large network of people willing to pay money to make sure their ads get in front of people. Google AdSense uses a bidding model, which means that you will always get the highest amount possible for every click.
- Google runs targeted Ads
This means that your visitors are more likely to see ads that are relevant to them and you are more likely to make money from them clicking on it.
- You control the type of ads to run on your Blog or Website
The AdSense platform lets you decide the categories of ads you want showing on your site and makes it easy to block any specific ads or advertisers you do not want showing up. You have put in a lot of effort to build your Readers’ trust. You would not want to ruin this trust through offensive ads or a product you do not feel comfortable showing on your Blog or Website.
How to get your Blog Approved for Google AdSense Program
This is what you need to know before applying for the Google AdSense Program for your Blog:
- You want to make sure that the content you publish or write adds value. What are your readers taking home with them when they visit your Blog? Is your content educative, helpful or is it something that resonates with your target audience? You can start a blog about just any niche you want, even if there is a ton of people writing about the same. What makes your content stand out is because your content is unique to you. Your voice is unique to you. No one can be you
- You need to have published at least 10, 15 to 20 well- written articles to apply for Google AdSense. This is because, when you apply for approval, google visits your site to check your content, and there is not enough, your Blog will always read Under Construction. Another thing, this number will help google know what your Blog is about basically, so that they can know the type of ads to shows. Ads that resonate with your articles in some way.
- Buy a custom Domain Name
- Make sure your Blog is easy to Navigate.
- Do not use Copy right Images
- Do not apply for Google AdSense if you already are running affiliate links. You can remove the affiliate Links first, then after approval you can put them back.
- Ensure your sidebar looks clean and as professional as possible.
- Do not use copied article work from other Blogs. Google will not approved your site if they noticed that is not your original content. Just produce your own work and stay unique to you and your Blog will be approved.
Google will approve your Blog if you meet these requirements. Even if you are a Beginner, there is no reason to shy away from starting. Do not wait, just start now and build your audience through your own voice, you will be surprised how many people out here want to read your articles and learn something from you.
A beginner and wondering where you will start? Check out these article I have written to guide you on starting your Blogging Journey.
That is all for today. Until next time. Happy Blogging for all my Beginners!
Don’t forget to come back for more!